Shout Progress!

Shout Progress!
Designs Exclusive for Democrats!

Monday, March 23, 2015

A to Z Challenge Theme



I am very excited to be joining the A to Z Challenge. This will be my first year participating. I decided that because I am new to blogging and I haven't really even found my flow yet, I will make it easy for myself. Every day I will be focused on a political or cultural issue that I am passionate about.



*** Update - my brain goes where it goes and I ended up changing some of my themes ***

A is for Adoption

B is for Bible Thumping

C is for Choice

D is for Domestic Violence

E is for Exceptionalism

F is for Faux News   Free Thinkers

G is for Global Warming  Git 'Er Done

H is for Homelessness     Hate

I is for Immigration   Irony

J is for Justice Ginsburg   Jurists Prudence

K is for Koch

L is for LGBT

M is for Mental Illness   Misogyny

N is for NRA   Neo-Christianity

O is for (President) Obama

P is for Patriarchy   Propaganda

Q is for Quackery

R is for Racism

S is for Schools

T is for Tea Party

U is for Unions

V is for Veterans

W is for Welfare

X is for Xenophobia

Y is for Youth

Z is for Zimmerman

10 comments:

  1. That's the beauty of A to Z. Freedom of Speech. Have fun and enjoy A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to it!

      Delete
  2. Your theme sounds exciting! Your posts will surely create a lot of conversation.

    -Chrys Fey
    Tremp's Troops - A to Z Co-co-host

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm curious to see if I end up with a lot of enemies. Lol.

      Delete
  3. Politics; that's great. Might be some cool (but hopefully decent) discussions. I'm looking forward to see what you will say about the NRA and Tea Party >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm excited to get started. I guess decency is subjective? I put the warning because some people are offended by language.

      Delete
  4. Nice! All important issues, and even more important to talk about. Great theme!

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blogs look like so much fun! I am anxious to see what you give us. Thank you.

      Delete
  5. You got some pretty interesting themes you'll be writing about! A lot of interest to me (adoption, homelessness among some others). Will be back to read what you write!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty! I am looking forward to the challenge!

      Delete